Back Office Sales Specialist
Back Office sales specialist
Yanmar Marine International is a reliable partner in delivering outstanding on-water experiences. We have an unwavering commitment to our customers, resulting in significant growth in our order intake over the recent years. As the youngest independent BU within the global organization, we have a pioneering mindset and are dedicated to serving our customers optimally.
To maintain our excellent customer relationships and to exceed expectations, we are looking to expand our ‘Sales Back Office’. Come join us!
What are you going to do?
In this position, you are a member of the Sales Backoffice team. You will work in an enthusiastic international team of 10+ people who do the utmost to ensure that the processes run as smoothly as possible, aiming for customer satisfaction. You will be responsible for order management, logistics and invoicing processes for delivering YMI products to distributors and OEMs and establishing delivery performance and financial control. You work directly with OEMs and Yanmar’s regional sales offices regarding order forecasting and intake.
Your main tasks and responsibilities:
- Coordinate, receive and check incoming orders; communicate and process them through and in different systems/databases;
- Run sales contracts and check prices and delivery conditions before issuing them to the assigned customers;
- Coordinate and check completion dates of products with the production department;
- Provide information about the logistics and arrange everything necessary to export the products to worldwide destinations;
- Run invoices at the time of shipment and check prices and delivery conditions;
- Daily communication with multiple stakeholders.
ALMERE (THE NETHERLANDS)
Who are we looking for?
The Sales Backoffice specialist is a born coordinator. Working in an international and dynamic environment suits you well. No day is the same and a lot is expected of your ability to organize things yourself. Exceeding expectations is your true challenge.
The ideal candidate:
- Bachelor’s Degree;
- 3 years’ related working experience;
- Good at keeping an overview, coordinating is one of your strengths, has a strong personality, likes to work in an international environment and the willingness to quickly obtain specific business knowledge such as IT Tools;
- The following (mindset) qualities apply to you: Result driven, creative mind, enthusiastic, pro-active and strong focus on relation management;
- Strong language skills, fluent in spoken and written English and French.
Your regular workplace is Almere, but hybrid working (40% home/60% office) is possible in this position.
What do we offer?
In this position as a Sales Backoffice Specialist, you are of absolute value in customer satisfaction. We offer a position in a truly international organization, with respect for each individual’s culture and room for individual development. A job in a dynamic environment where every day is different. Freedom to take initiative and express ideas. Motivated and open colleagues that will be pleased to welcome you. Yanmar is a stable and solid employer.
- A competitive salary matching your knowledge and experience;
- Possibilities to work from home;
- A standard working week of 37.5 hours, with flexible working hours;
- The possibility to follow training and education;
- Commuting allowance;
- 27 vacation days (+the ability to build up time for time);
- 8% holiday allowance, year-end bonus bases on company results;
- Good pension scheme and collective health insurance.
MEET ONE OF YOUR NEW COLLEAGUES:
Jasper Stienstra – Manager Operations
YMI is a strategic supplier for the marine business, no propulsion, no boat to deliver. We realize that most of our customers rely on us almost 100%. We’re strengthening all the teams to fulfill this role as strategic supplier in the demanding market and ultimately the companies ambition to be the best supplier in the marine segment. We invest in our team members, working atmosphere and talent development while being customer focused and result driven. Every colleague plays a part in the realization of this ambition. I’m personally dedicated to get the most out of people in person and business.
The application process is clear and fast:
1. Fill in the form below to reply to this job
2. First interview on location at Yanmar
3. Second interview on location at Yanmar
4. Job offer
5. Let’s get started!
We would like to get in touch!
More info? Call or send me a WhatsApp on +31(0)6 27 16 7714 or send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for the job
"*" indicates required fields