Business Application Administrator
Business Application Administrator
Yanmar will fundamentally transform its business by 2050. An environmentally friendly, greenhouse gas-free company. From our business activities, our suppliers’ manufacturing processes and our products themselves.
An important part is the digital transition, in the coming period we want to focus on a better use of our IT resources, a very important role has been reserved for mapping, optimizing and maintaining our application landscape. To realize this, we are looking for a driven Business Application Administrator.
What are you going to do?
In this new position as Business Application Administrator, your objective is to take the current application landscape and associated processes of Yanmar Europe to a higher level. This should lead to better business continuity, efficient processes, better data collection and reporting to our end-user organization. You are responsible for managing the IT applications of Yanmar Europe, with a focus on business-critical applications. You become part of the IT team consisting of 3 other colleagues. In this role, you will work together with many different stakeholders, such as local and international IT colleagues and external partners.
Your main tasks and responsibilities:
- Collaborate with senior management and process owners to translate business needs into the technical and functional design of (business-critical) applications;
- Functional and technical management of the application landscape, documenting technical and functional design;
- Identify and implement reporting needs from the business;
- Act as a key user to support and instruct the end user organization with regard to functional issues;
- Support and maintain various web-based applications in the cloud and on-premise.
ALMERE (THE NETHERLANDS)
Who are we looking for?
The Business Application Administrator acts as a real business partner. Based on your professional knowledge, you proactively identify (upcoming) problems as well as opportunities and possibilities for improvement. You can explain and substantiate choices you make. Building and maintaining partnerships is something you are good at.
The ideal candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related education, or appropriate knowledge and thinking levels obtained through experience;
- Minimum 3-5 years’ related working experience;
- You have knowledge of MS Dynamics CRM / MS Azure / SQL Server / Power BI, next to that you have the willingness to quickly obtain business-specific knowledge;
- The following (mindset) qualities apply to you: Pragmatic approach, patient and friendly attitude, flexible and customer-oriented;
- Strong language skills, fluent in both spoken and written Dutch and English.
Your regular workplace is Almere, but hybrid working (40% home/60% office) is possible in this position.
What do we offer?
In this new position as Business Application Administrator you will have the opportunity to make a significant contribution to Yanmar’s mission to transform its business. We offer a position in a truly international organization, with respect for each individual’s culture and room for individual development. A job in a dynamic environment where every day is different. Freedom to take initiative and express ideas. Motivated and open colleagues that will be pleased to welcome you. Yanmar is a stable and solid employer.
- A competitive salary matching your knowledge and experience;
- Possibilities to work from home;
- Standard working week of 37.5 hours, with flexible working hours;
- The possibility to follow training and education;
- Commuting allowance;
- 27 vacation days (+the ability to build up time for time);
- 8% holiday allowance, year-end bonus bases on company results;
- Good pension scheme and collective health insurance.
MEET ONE OF YOUR NEW COLLEAGUES:
Sander Jacobs – IT Manager
Our Senior and Executive Management’s growing need for clear, reliable and consolidated information is challenging us to optimize our application landscape and data work flow. Parallel to that, we have a strong focus on improving the (digital) relationship with our customers. In order to meet these needs, a thorough review of our application landscape, interfacing possibilities and potential migration options are top priorities for our company. In short: We need to make life more easy for our management and customers. This is where you come in! Senses triggered? Let’s get in touch.
The application process is clear and fast:
1. Fill in the form below to reply to this job
2. First interview on location at Yanmar
3. Second interview on location at Yanmar
4. Job offer
5. Let’s get started!
We would like to get in touch!
More info? Call or send me a WhatsApp on +31(0)6 27 16 7714 or send me an email: email@example.com
Apply for the job
"*" indicates required fields