At YANMAR, we know that people make the difference. We believe in the potential of people, encouraging challenges, and nurturing the future. It goes without saying that strong HR is important to us. To strengthen our HR department, we are looking for a driven HR advisor. Our HR department is crucial in attracting top talent, boosting employee engagement, ensuring compliance, driving organisational development, and promoting positive employee relations. Make a difference and thrive in a dynamic and diverse business landscape with YANMAR Europe. Apply now and be part of our success story!
What are you going to do?
As an HR Advisor at YANMAR, you will be instrumental in reinforcing our standing as an employer of choice. This role is designed to support and advise our management team on the entire spectrum of HR-related issues, ensuring that our practices are not only compliant with established policies but also contribute to the realisation of a well-staffed, capable, and motivated workforce.
The HR Advisor operates within a dynamic environment, addressing a variety of HR topics, and is essential in executing operational HR activities. With a direct reporting line to the HR Manager, the HR Advisor plays an important role in shaping the workforce to meet YANMAR’s current and future goals.
Your main tasks and responsibilities:
- Offer expert advice and proactive implementation support on a suite of HR practices, ensuring they are lived out within the company;
- Provide a safe space for open communication between management and staff, navigating through the complexities of workplace challenges and fostering a culture of support and understanding;
- Champion the integrity of HR operations, from the intricacies of hiring to the nuances of career development, safeguarding alignment with strategic goals and compliance with the law;
- Craft and cultivate HR policies that resonate with the team’s needs, steering the department’s strategies towards collective success and growth;
- Work on recruitment initiatives, seamlessly integrating new talent into the organisation while maintaining the delicate balance of business needs;
- Distill and disseminate key workforce data into compelling narratives that inform and empower decision-making at every level.
ALMERE (THE NETHERLANDS)
Who are we looking for?
Our ideal candidate is a knowledgeable and experienced HR professional with strong business insight. You are proactive, adaptable, and possess excellent communication skills. With a positive mindset, you build relationships and provide HR advise. With your expertise in recruitment, talent management, and employee engagement you enable and drive initiatives that support the company’s goals and create a positive work environment. You are a reliable advisor guided by mutual exchange.
The ideal candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Human Resource Management or Business Administration;
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant work experience;
- Advanced experience with all HR subjects as well as industry experience;
- The following (mindset) qualities apply to you: positive mindset, honesty, trustworthiness, commitment, adaptability, accountability, and flexibility.
- Strong language skills, fluent in both spoken and written English and Dutch.
Your regular workplace is Almere.
What do we offer?
In this position as HR Advisor, you can contribute significantly to YANMAR’s mission to be an employer of choice. We offer a position in a truly international organisation, with respect for each individual’s culture and room for individual development. A job in a dynamic environment where every day is different. Freedom to take initiative and express ideas. Motivated and open colleagues that will be pleased to welcome you. YANMAR is a stable and solid employer.
- A competitive salary matching your knowledge and experience;
- Possibilities to work from home;
- A standard working week of 37.5 hours, with flexible working hours;
- The possibility of following training and education;
- Commuting allowance;
- 27 vacation days (plus the ability to build up time for time);
- 8% holiday allowance, year-end bonus based on company results;
- Good pension scheme and collective health insurance.
MEET ONE OF YOUR NEW COLLEAGUES:
Erik van Stuivenberg – HR Director EMEA
In any organisation there are challenges to overcome; YANMAR is no different. However, I firmly believe there is no better context to face those challenges than in a Japanese family-owned company with full attention on its people and their short- and long-term needs. We even have a word for that: HANASAKA, which translates best as ‘let the talent and the future bloom’. Also, in the HR position at YANMAR Europe BV, there are plenty of challenges to work on, but within a very diversified and supportive organisation with full commitment from top management. Are you the new colleague with a positive mindset who wants to join our team?
The application process is clear and fast:
1. Short telephone acquaintance
2. First interview on location at Yanmar
3. Second interview on location at Yanmar
4. Assessment and/or Case Assignment
5. Job offer
6. Let’s get started!
We would like to get in touch!
More info? Send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for the job
"*" indicates required fields