Sales Account Specialist (Parts)
SALES ACCOUNT SPECIALIST (PARTS)
Yanmar has been supplying a vast range of engines for various mobile and stationary applications for many years.
As pioneers in engines, we provide efficient, high-quality, clean engines. To enjoy our products for years, many customers order YANMAR original spare parts to ensure the product continues functioning in optimum condition.
To maintain our excellent customer service and exceed expectations, we want to expand our team with a ‘Sales Account Specialist’
What are you going to do?
As a Spare Parts Sales Representative, your primary responsibility will be to achieve sales objectives for spare parts within the EMEA region. You will be responsible for developing and implementing marketing and sales plans, coordinating interdepartmental sales activities, and providing consultative sales support to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) and Distributors.
Your efforts will focus on promoting and selling spare parts to existing customers and projects within the specified sales area to improve customer businesses and meet sales targets. You will work with and under the supervision of the Project Commercial Manager. Additionally, you will be tasked with analyzing market feedback, competition, lost sales, and customer complaints, reporting on these aspects regularly.
Your main tasks and responsibilities:
- Develop and implement marketing and sales plans for spare parts in the assigned territory;
- Coordinate sales related activities across departments and support OEMs and Distributors with promotional ideas;
- Engage with customers to discuss orders, pricing, and product requirements while achieving sales targets;
- Analyze market feedback, competition, and lost sales data regularly;
- Act as the first point of contact for customer complaints and address them promptly;
- Monitor competitor movements and report findings monthly.
ALMERE (THE NETHERLANDS)
Who are we looking for?
The Sales Account Specialist we seek isn’t trying to be the most successful salesperson. The goal of this person is to create the most customer value. Then success follows automatically. He/she knows that selling is not about the stories you tell but about the questions you ask. And finally, that success is not a one-man show but a team effort.
The ideal candidate:
- MBO+ education level;
- Minimum 3-5 years related working experience in account management;
- You have knowledge of technical components (preferably from engines), and next to that, you have the willingness to quickly obtain business-specific knowledge;
- The following (mindset) qualities apply to you: a flexible, structural and pragmatic way of working, ability to prioritize your own work most efficiently with a focus on solutions and results;
- Strong language skills, fluent in both spoken and written English, preferably as a second language German, French or Dutch.
Your regular workplace is Almere, but hybrid working (20% home/80% office) is possible in this position. About 20% of your time (international) travel can be part of this job.
What do we offer?
In this position as Sales Account Specialist, you are of absolute value in our growth ambitions and customer satisfaction. We offer a position in a truly international organization, with respect for each individual’s culture and room for individual development. A job in a dynamic environment where every day is different. Freedom to take the initiative and express ideas. Motivated and open colleagues that will be pleased to welcome you. Yanmar is a stable and solid employer.
- A competitive salary matching your knowledge and experience;
- Possibilities to work from home;
- A standard working week of 37.5 hours, with flexible working hours;
- The possibility to follow training and education;
- Commuting allowance;
- 27 vacation days (+the ability to build up time for time);
- 8% holiday allowance, year-end bonus based on company results;
- Good pension scheme and collective health insurance.
MEET ONE OF YOUR NEW COLLEAGUES:
Fhinge Busarang – Manager Parts Office
Are you an ambitious individual with passion for sales and a natural talent for building relationships? Do you thrive in a fast paced, target driven environment and eager to unleash your potential in a dynamic and rewarding environment? Join our dynamic team and unleash your sales prowess expand markets, exceed targets, create meaningful impact and unlock exciting growth opportunities! If you’re ready to elevate your career and be part of a winning team, apply now and let’s embark on a journey of success together!
The application process is clear and fast:
1. Fill in the form below to reply to this job
2. First interview on location at Yanmar
3. Second interview on location at Yanmar
4. Job offer
5. Let’s get started!
We would like to get in touch!
More info? Call or send me a WhatsApp on +31(0)6 27 16 7714 or send me an email: email@example.com
Apply for the job
"*" indicates required fields