E-Learning Content developer(m/f)
Yanmar Europe, located in Almere, is reshaping its Learning & Development offering to customers (external) and own employees (internal) via new ways of training, in particular through online e-learning by a Learning Management System.
To develop and maintain e-learning content for internal- and external customers, mainly for technical products, to assure a high knowledge- and quality level throughout the service network. But also, for internal company policies and instructions to assure a consistent and high-quality organization.
- Designs and develops courses, classes and curricula, mainly for Web Based Training (WBT)
- Analyzes client and employee learning needs and partners with subject matter experts and business management to provide input for course content
- Creates, manages, and delivers engaging training content across multiple mediums and multiple learning styles
- Utilizes technical and creative writing skills to engage course participants
- Designs and develops E-learnings using authoring tools, like Articulate Storyline and/or Adobe
- Creates animations, edit photos and videos synchronized with spoken text in multiple languages. Arranges translations when needed
- Publishes the e-learnings on the Yanmar global e-learning platform (Learning Management System)
- Coordinates with other content developers within Yanmar globally on set-up, lay-out and accessibility of the platform, on the quality and consistency of the Yanmar e-learnings and on the distribution of work
- Maintains and/or adjusts existing online courses based upon quality guidelines, evaluation results and reported issues
- Management and administration of training programs including trainees and their certifications
- Supports promotion of the e-learning platform externally and internally
- Proven ability to think and work at bachelor level
- Proven skills and knowledge in learning and development
- A minimum of 3-5 years’ experience working as a learning course developer in a B2B environment, preferably in a similar complex and international technical environment
- Experience in working with e-learning tools such as Articulate Storyline as well as digital media editing tools and learning management system (SABA.
- Computer skills MS Office
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Capability in technical French language is a plus
- Technical knowledge in or affinity with technical products (like mechanical engineering, automotive, machinery or electronics)
- Able to work independently as well as working efficiently with team members
- Didactic skills, in particular for visual and textual content, using video/photo equipment
- Excellent organizing, time management, collaboration, communication, and administrative skills
- Candidates must live in the Netherlands and must have a permanent Dutch residence- and work permit
Candidates must live in the Netherlands and must have a permanent residence- and work permit.
Yanmar Europe offers
A truly international organization, with respect for each individual’s culture and room for individual development. A job in a dynamic environment, where every day is different. Freedom to take initiatives and express ideas. Motivated and open colleagues that will be pleased to welcome you. Quality products that have a reliable and excellent reputation.
Yanmar is a stable and solid employer with labour conditions that conform to the market, incl. a flexible working time system.
Yanmar Europe B.V. is a subsidiary of Yanmar Co. Ltd., a Japanese family owned business.
Yanmar, founded in 1912, is producer of diesel engines and components, as well as agricultural machinery, mini-excavators and micro cogeneration units.
The engines are used in a wide range of applications for the agricultural, industrial construction and Europe markets, both commercial and pleasure.
Approximately twenty thousand people work for the group worldwide, in Asia, the Americas and Europe.
Yanmar Europe is located in Almere, the Netherlands. Activities here include the sales of diesel engines, agricultural machinery and micro cogeneration units to the EMEA markets, the assembly of Europe engines and agricultural machinery and the sales and supply of spare parts.
Yanmar is an international operating and thinking organization where different cultures and nationalities are appreciated. Yanmar is known as a well-established brand and wins golden opinions because of its client orientated and subservient attitude towards its customers.
Acquisition in response to this ad is not appreciated