6LF Technical Training
We are pleased to invite you to the 6LF Technical Training webinar.
This is a Video-Based Training which means there will be very limited possibilities for practical tasks and interaction. We will do our best to make this training interesting, useful, and pleasant as possible!
For this 6LF introduction training, I will build-up 6LF Single installation plus VC20 system with 1st station including VC20 display. We will also use the digital Oscilloscope with build-in Multimeter to check signals and values from CAN-bus and CAN-local’s.
Each training session is 9 hours, divided over 3 days, for 3 hours a day!
Our goal is to give you the knowledge of the system and signals to Build-up and Perform basic Diagnostics more effectively.
After this video training you will be able to:
- Locate 6LF Sensors and Actuators for quick and efficient diagnostics and repairs.
- Build-up 6LF with VC20 Installation and Station.
- Evaluate “HOT” wire signals and voltages with Oscilloscope and Multimeter.
- Use of Oscilloscope and Multimeter to benefit efficient troubleshooting.
- Perform maintenance on 6LF Engine and Vessel Control system.
6LF and 6LF integrated to VC20 – 2nd Gen Vessel Control
- Testing CAN-bus and CAN-local
- Special features of VC20 integrated to 6LF
- Oscilloscope to measure different systems
3 Sessions. Each session is over 3 days, 3 hours each day:
- Session 1: April 19, 20, 21 from 14:00 to 17:00 CET
- Session 2: April 28, 29, 30 from 09:00 to 12:00 CET
- Session 3: May 03,04, 05 from 17:00 to 20:00 CET
NOTE: Start/End times are in Amsterdam/Paris time-zone CET (= GMT+1 / UTC+1). All sessions have different start & end times to accommodate different time zones.
Where & How
Video Training will be via Microsoft Teams.
Needed equipment and software:
- Laptop or Desktop computer with a WebCam (not required) and access to the Internet. Microsoft Teams is free to download from the Microsoft website.
- To participate in the practical tasks, please print the Syllabus in advance.
- A 2 color Pen/Pencil/Marker, a Ruler, and Calculator will be needed.
Training Coordinator & Facilitator
Rene Bersee – Training Coordinator
Dennis Kamma – Training Facilitator
The training is supplied free of charge to our Network.
When participating this training, we offer each distributor to purchase 1 Digital Scope/Multimeter UTD1025DL at €250 ex VAT.
This is a 2 channel Oscilloscope which is strongly reduced in price. Normal price €449 ex. VAT.