VC20 Technical Training
We are pleased to invite you to a dual part training webinar, covering Technical Training: VC20 Controls.
This is a Video-Based Training which means there will be limited possibilities for practical tasks and interaction. We will do our best to make this training is as interesting, useful, and pleasant as possible!
For this VC20 introduction training, we will build-up a Single VC20 installation with 1 station, including a VC20 display and adding a YD42 display. We will also expand to Dual installation and 1 Station. We will also be using a digital Oscilloscope with a built-in Multimeter to check signals and values from CAN-bus and CAN-local.
Our goal is to give you the knowledge of the system and signals to build-up and perform basic diagnostics more effectively
After this video training you will be able to:
- Build-up VC20 Installations and Stations
- Configure and Calibrate VC20
- Evaluate scope image of CAN-bus, CAN-local, etc.
- Use Oscilloscope and Multimeter to benefit simple troubleshooting
- Perform maintenance on VC20 installation
- Testing CAN-bus and CAN-local
- Special Features
- Oscilloscope to measure control of different systems
3 – 2 day training divided into 3 hours:
- Session 1: 11 & 12 January 2021 from 14:00-17:00 (GMT+1 / UTC+1)
- Session 2: 14 & 15 January 2021 from 09:00-12:00 (GMT+1 / UTC+1)
- Session 3: 18 & 19 January 2021 from 17:00-20:00 (GMT+1 / UTC+1)
NOTE: All sessions have different start & end times
Video Training via Microsoft Teams
Needed equipment and software:
- Laptop or Desktop computer with a WebCam (not required) and access to the Internet. Microsoft Teams is free to download from the Microsoft website.
- To do practical tasks, page 13 of the training guide (CAN-bus J1939 diagram) must be printed up-front. For these tasks a 2 color: Pen, Pencil or Marker and Ruler is needed!
NOTE: Please check if Microsoft Teams works before joining video training!
Training Coordinator & Facilitator
Rene Bersee – Training Coordinator
Dennis Kamma – Training Facilitator
The training is supplied free of charge to our Network.
Optional costs: 1 Digital Scope/ Multimeter UTD1025DL per Distributor! This is a 2 channel Oscilloscope which is strongly reduced in price. Normal €449 ex. VAT, in combination with training the scope will be €250 ex VAT