|weight [kg]||335 - 345 kg|
Y1900RH for YM351A / YM357A / EF514T
Y2000RH for YM357A
NEW Rotary tiller that best matches with YM tractor!
Lightweight rotary in pursuit of work efficiency, flat finishing, and durability!
1. Suitable for tilling dry field and rice field!
2. Work faster and fuel efficient with power saving blade!
3. Beautiful finishing due to improved rear cover shape!
“Lightweight” Best matches with YM3 tractor!
- Best buddy with YANMAR tractor YM351A / YM357A. Stable working posture due to great weight balance.
- Smoothly cultivate without being stuck in muddy field due to lightweight design.
“YANMAR original C-shape blade” Time-saving, Fuel-saving with power saving blade!
Gently curved C-shape blade can minimize the tilling load. You can work efficiently in a wide ran ge of field from wet rice fields to dry fields.
Long-lasting with higher durability!
The robust transmission and high durability chain are adopted which correspond to the load of 57 HP and 2 m of cultivation width.
Beautiful finishing with improved rear cover!
The length of the rear cover is longer than the previous model. The longer rear cover contact to the soil more widely and level off as stroking the surface of the soil, resulting in more flat and beautiful finishing.
Adjustment level of skid has been increased from 4 steps to 5 steps!
The number of skid adjustment level has increased from 4 to 5, making it possible to adjust the tilling depth more finely.
Larger “pocket” decreases power loss!
“Pocket” indicate the space between the blades and the rear cover. Soil never get stuck in the pocket and smoothly discharged thanks to the larger pocket, resulting in small power loss. That’s why high-speed, fuel-efficient work has been achieved.
|Width x Length x Height (mm)||2,071 x 952 x 1,026||2,171 x 952 x 1,026|
|Tilling Width (mm)||1,870||1,970|
|Drive System||Side drive|
|Blade Type||L mixed with C conﬁguration|
|Number of Blades||54||60|
|Category||SAE #1||SAE #1|
|Horse Power (HP)||45 - 57||57|
* The design and specifications are subject to change without prior notice for product improvement.
* Operation efficiency is subject to the field conditions.