1. Where can I obtain a parts, service, and/or operator manual for my YANMAR product?
Manuals are available through a YANMAR authorized distributor or dealer.
2. Does YANMAR offer re-manufactured engine assemblies?
Yes! Visit our YANMAR Reman page for more information.
3. What YANMAR manufactured engines are NOT supported by the YANMAR service network?
YANMAR engines powering products manufactured by the following OEM companies: John Deere | Komatsu | Thermo King | Ingersoll-Rand | NACCO (Hyster / Yale) | Volvo | Isuzu | ISM. These engines will need to be supported by their OEM’s support network.
4. What is the definition of “gray market” equipment?
YANMAR-brand tractors, excavators, wheel loaders and carriers originally designed and manufactured by YANMAR Co., Ltd. for intended use in Japan, are being imported into the United States and sold to U.S. consumers by third parties without Yanmar’s consent or authorization. Please click here for a detailed explanation of “gray market” equipment.
5. Does YANMAR offer branded lubricants and fluids?
Yes! Please visit our fluids page for more information.
6. May I buy service parts directly from Yanmar?
We currently do not sell directly to consumers, however, there is a wide network of authorized distributor and dealers that can assist you in purchasing your Yanmar Genuine Parts. You can access our dealer locator here.
7. Is it possible to identify what type of engine or product I have based on the serial number?
Due to Yanmar’s large product line, identification can only be determined by providing complete model number and serial number. Please contact your local Yanmar distributor or dealer for more information.
8. Does Yanmar offer warranty on service parts?
Yes. Please contact your local Yanmar distributor or dealer for additional information.