FAQ - Tour
- Do I need to make a reservation? If so, how can I make a reservation?
Tours are by reservation only. If you would like to take a tour, please contact your nearest YANMAR dealer or sales office.
- Do I need to know a YANMAR employee in order to take the tour?
All visitors must be accompanied by a YANMAR employee during the tour.
If you have no acquaintances who are YANMAR employees but wish to take a tour, please contact Yanmar Global CS Co., Ltd.
- Can I make a reservation directly by telephone?
Reservations are not accepted by telephone.
- How many people can take the tour together?
If the number of people exceeds 50, please contact us in advance.
- Is there a fee for taking the tour?
The tour is free.
- How long does the tour take?
The tour takes approximately 2 hours.
- How far in advance should I make a reservation?
Please make your reservation at least 1 week in advance.
If space is available, reservations can be made less than 1 week in advance, so please contact us to check availability.
- Who should I contact if I lost/forgot some personal items during my tour?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Can I take photos during the tour? If so, can I post them on social media etc?
Photos may be taken in the designated areas only.
Photos taken in these areas may be posted on social media.