Master Data Management Specialist (SAP)
MASTER DATA MANAGEMENT SPECIALIST (SAP)
Join YANMAR Marine International, a reliable partner when it comes to delivering outstanding on-water experiences. We have an unwavering commitment to our customers, resulting in significant growth in our order intake over the recent years.
We are the global market leader, but we still have a pioneering mindset and are dedicated to serving our customers optimally. In order to do this, we need our data to be well-stored, updated and organized. This ensures faster service and easier cooperation throughout YMI.
Therefore, we are looking for a Master Data Management Specialist that manages our SAP master data. Are you ready to use our SAP to its full potential and help our people, organizations and customers? Join our dynamic team!
What are you going to do?
As our new Master Data Management Specialist, your role is very diverse. Your main areas of responsibility are translating business objectives and requirements into functional and system specifications (ERP SAP S/4HANA) and managing the creation, implementation and maintenance of master data management solutions to optimise the system’s capabilities. You support your nine other colleagues in the Supply Chain and Sales Planning Team and ensure that others can use the system to its full potential.
The ERP system is the backbone of all of YMI’s operations. It’s a focal communication point for sales, the back office, the workshop, procurement etc. These can only function well when all systems’ data fall into place, which is what you will do.
Your main tasks and responsibilities:
- Clean the ERP system data;
- Ensure the ERP system is used to its full potential, incorporating pricing processes, reports and dashboards;
- Take care of a full backlog, configuration and setting up a priority list;
- Provide guidance and support to colleagues and other stakeholders so that they can use the ERP system in the best way possible and understand it better;
- Create manuals for colleagues and (internal) stakeholders;
- Give input on the development roadmap to improve the usage ERP system throughout YMI’s operations.
ALMERE (THE NETHERLANDS)
Who are we looking for?
Our ideal Master Data Management Specialist knows how ERP systems work and can elevate current practices. You should be analytical, hands-on and communicative. You should be able to oversee the entire ERP system and assist others in working with it. You need to be stress-resilient as you will work on the system intensively and communicate with many co-workers.
The ideal candidate:
- Bachelor in business or computer science;
- Multiple years of experience in working with master data management;
- Knowledge of and/or experience with ERP systems (preferably SAP (S/4HANA), knowledge of BPM, CRM and BI-tools, and experience with presenting data and using dashboards is a plus;
- Proficient in structuring information in a process framework, analyzing processes and improving and automating workflows, as well as developing business operations and systems;
- The following (mindset) qualities apply to you: flexible, hands-on, attention to detail, collaborative, analytical, investigative, pro-active, driven to improve, and result-oriented;
- Strong language skills, fluent in both spoken and written Dutch and English.
Your regular workplace is Almere, but hybrid working (40% home/60% office) is possible in this position.
What do we offer?
In this position as a Master Data Management Specialist, you fulfil a vital role within the team and make it possible for everything to run smoothly. Everything and everyone will profit from your work, both within and outside YMI. You are of absolute value in our goal to deliver the most efficient, reliable, and durable products. We offer a position in a truly international organisation, with respect for each individual’s culture and room for individual development. A job in a dynamic environment where every day is different. Freedom to take the initiative and express ideas. Motivated and open colleagues that will be pleased to welcome you. YANMAR is a stable and solid employer.
- A competitive salary matching your knowledge and experience;
- Standard working week of 37.5 hours;
- The possibility to follow training and education;
- Commuting allowance;
- 27 vacation days (+the ability to build up time for time);
- 8% holiday allowance, year-end bonus bases on company results;
- Good pension scheme and collective health insurance.
MEET ONE OF YOUR NEW COLLEAGUES:
Bastiaan Kwantes – Team Lead Supply Chain & Sales Planning
To add value to the company through our supply chain and sales planning activities is what drives me every day at work. The backbone of adding value through these activities is up-to-date and accurate master data. The management of this master data is connected to every department in our organisation; therefore, you can make a difference directly for almost every colleague. At the same time, this makes the work diverse and challenging. Therefore, we are looking for a new colleague committed to gaining ownership of the role and ready to improve the organisation as a whole. The rest of the team is eagerly waiting to meet you to solve the main challenges together!
The application process is clear and fast:
1. Short telephone acquaintance
2. First interview on location at Yanmar
3. Second interview on location at Yanmar
4. Job offer
5. Let’s get started!
We would like to get in touch!
More info? Call or send me a WhatsApp on +31(0)6 27 16 7714 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for the job
"*" indicates required fields