Our Production and Customer Centres
Yanmar Compact Equipment EMEA has two main construction sites in Europe: Saint-Dizier in North-East France and Crailsheim in Central Southern Germany.
Each of these has been awarded ISO 9001: 2015 certification. This means that they have been independently recognised as consistently providing products and services that meet customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements, and enhance customer satisfaction.
In addition, both sites follow lean manufacturing processes, minimising waste while maximising productivity.
- Established in 1989
- Total size: 54,000 m2
- 75,000th machine produced in 2019
- Manufacturing base for our mini excavators
- Established in 1978
- Total size: 65,000 m2
- 70,000th machine produced in 2019
- Manufacturing base for our midi-excavator, wheel loader and wheeled excavator ranges
We have four further sites in Europe:
- Bettancourt-la-Ferrée, Saint-Dizier – training and customer servicing.
- Rothenburg, Crailsheim – training and customer servicing.
- Marnaval, Saint-Dizier – logistics centre.
- Bezannes – Sales and Marketing offices
As well as being located adjacent to our manufacturing facilities for convenience, all of these are easily accessible from elsewhere in mainland Europe.
Factory and Customer Center, France
Factory and Customer Center, Germany