YANMAR America Energy Systems Announces Training Schedule for the Remainder of 2015
May 4, 2015
Yanmar Co., Ltd.
The Energy Systems division of YANMAR America is pleased to announce its micro combined heat and power (mCHP) technical training courses and schedule for the second half of 2015. Each six student course is free and open to YANMAR dealers and prospective dealers qualified by the Energy Systems team for enrollment.
Available mCHP training courses include:
- CHP Basics: Develop an understanding of the YANMAR CHP specifications for site design and servicing. Completion is required before attending other courses.
- CHP Design & Installation: Develop an understanding of YANMAR CHP installation conditions for electrical and thermal site design and installation.
- CHP Service Tools: Develop a working knowledge of the operation of YANMAR CHP Service tools (how to use the PC Checker, Remote Monitoring System and Software Update Tool).
- CHP Commissioning: Develop a working knowledge of how to operate and commission the YANMAR CHP, as well as complete a commissioning report.
- CHP 10,000 Hour Maintenance: Develop the ability to complete the 10,000 hour maintenance for CHP, as well as complete a maintenance report.
For full course descriptions, the complete training schedule or more information, please contact Daisuke Okumura at email@example.com or 770-877-7603.