Yanmar Introduces the Highly Productive and Comfortable YT3 Series Tractors
March 23, 2016
Yanmar Co., Ltd.
Yanmar Co., Ltd. has announced the release of the YT3 series tractors equipped with enhanced productivity features and a more comfortable workstation. Employing considerable improvements in rotary tiller design, the YT3 series tractors are the perfect choice for farmers looking to have the edge on precision in value added crops. Upgrades in rotor tine layout and design offer enhanced soil inversion and tillage capabilities. Additionally, a 10% increase in cabin capacity compared to the EG300 series, offers additional space for a more comfortable operator experience on long days in the cab. Furthermore, the high horsepower YT352 and YT357 tractors are standard-equipped with a GPS antenna and an RTU (Remote Terminal Unit), allowing telemetering of operation and engine data for optimized telematic services provided with SmartAssist Remote (SA-R)*. Whether it is for small or large size farms, the YT series offers an extensive lineup that can be tailored to a wide range of tractor applications.
YT3 Series Tractors:
1. Product: Yanmar Tractor YT3 Series YT330 (J)/333 (J)/338 (J)/345 (J)/352J/357J
2. Release Date: April 1, 2016 (Japan)
3. Suggested Retail Price incl. half-crawler specs: \3,490,000-7,630,000 (tax excluded)
1. Upgraded Rotors for Better Tillage Precision
- Improvements in rotary tiller tine layout and rotor and cover designs offer better soil inversion and tillage performances.
- Upgrades in sensor precision offer enhanced automation of tiller depth and leveling.
2. Quality Design and Comfort for Professionals
- A 10% increase in cabin capacity compared to the EG300 series (from 2.1 to 2.3 m³/cab width increase of 195 mm). Furthermore, the relocation of the air-conditioning unit to the rear has allowed for a 100 mm gain in ceiling height.
- The slant nose design at the front of the hood both improves design aesthetics and offers greater forward visibility.
3. Leveraging Telematics to Maximize Productivity
- The standard equipped color monitor in the cab editions is an industry-first in its class (2.5 t and below), offering engine load and travel speed automation with the e-CONTROL feature, combined with powerful configuration capabilities utilizing the A/B mode for one-touch adjustments of travel speed and revs.
- The high horsepower YT352 and YT357 tractors are built with SmartAssist Remote (SA-R)* capabilities. In addition to error notifications and theft prevention services allowing greater machine security, other features include machine diagnostics for maximizing productivity and solutions that lead to running cost reductions. Furthermore, fee-based advanced features are also available which offer smartphone and tablet capabilities allowing for field data analysis and farm operation data input, leading to improvements in farm management efficiency.
*For further details relating to SmartAssist Remote (SA-R):
Follow us on Facebook and other social media:
Public Relations Group
Brand Communication Division, Yanmar
- Note: Information contained in the news release is valid at the time of publication and may differ from the most recently available information.