Issue of YANMAR Technical Review, latest edition
September 30, 2022
Yanmar Holdings Co., Ltd.
We are pleased to announce release of the latest edition of “YANMAR Technical Review” on Yanmar Japan’s official website.
- Publication of “YANMAR GREEN CHALLENGE 2050” Edition of Yanmar Technical Review
- Development of Maritime Hydrogen Fuel Cell System
- Offering of Total Energy Services: Feature introduction of Y-EMS
- Development of Efficient VETUS Modular E-DRIVE Systems: Full Electric Propulsion System and Energy Management Technology for Boats
- Power Generation Technology Using Waste Heat: Stirling Engine
- Effects of Reducing GHG Emissions: Calculation and Experimental Study of Fundamental Characteristics of Ammonia-Diesel Dual-Fuel Engines
- Energy Conversion from Waste Heat to CO2-Free Electric Power: Development of kW-Class Thermoelectric Power Generator with Loop Thermosiphon Heat Exchanger
- Introduction of Dual-Fuel Engine Second Report: Efforts for a Decarbonized Society
- Development of New Diesel Engine 4TN107 for Off-Road Machinery: Achievement of Class-Leading Fuel Efficiency and High Power Density
- Toward World-Leading Electrical Generation Efficiency: Development of EP420G Gas Engine Cogeneration System
- Development of High-Efficiency GHP: Toward an Energy-Saving Lifestyle for Our Customers and a Society Where They Can Work and Live with Peace of Mind
- YANMAR’s Controlled Fertilization: You Can Implement a Fertilization Planning!
- Electronic Control Technology for Easier Vessel Operation: VC20 Electronic Vessel Control System
- Publications, Awards and Honors
Please direct your inquiries to Yanmar’s official website, by clicking the following link:
- Note: Information contained in the news release is valid at the time of publication and may differ from the most recently available information.