September 1, 2023
Yanmar Ventures Co., Ltd
Revised: September 1, 2023
Enacted on December 15, 2021
“Personal Information” means information that can help identify specific individuals as defined by the “Act on the Protection of Personal Information (Act No. 57 of 2003, hereinafter referred to as “Personal Information Protection Act”)”, including any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (data subject); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, date of birth and an identification number.
Yanmar Ventures recognizes the need to provide appropriate protections with respect to Personal Information and in order to fulfill this responsibility, Yanmar Ventures will process Personal Information in compliance with laws and regulations regarding the protection of Personal Information, guidelines issued by the relevant ministries and agencies, internal regulations, and other standards. Yanmar Ventures shall continuously review and revise its efforts regarding the processing of Personal Information in order to correspond with applicable laws and regulations.
1. Name of Business Operator handling Personal Information:
Yanmar Ventures Co., Ltd.
1-32 Chayamachi, Kita-ku
Osaka, Japan 530-0013
Nobuyuki Oda, CEO/Managing Partner
2. Protection of Personal Information
- Processing Personal Information
Yanmar Ventures will collect, obtain, use and provide Personal Information in connection with the Business Activities in an appropriate manner.
Before using Personal Information for any purpose, Yanmar Ventures will notify you to request your consent, and will not use Personal Information for such other purpose unless you give your consent.
- Purposes and Legal Basis for Processing
Personal Information Yanmar Ventures receives will be processed in the scope necessary to achieve the following purposes of use.
- Purpose of Use
- To implement various measures to facilitate the relationship with shareholders
- To accept inquiry for information and to supply relevant service offerings
- To communicate with related government agencies, organizations, and business partners
- To respond to inquiries and complaints
- To make decisions regarding employment
- To contact respective persons for business matters
- To manage customer information, etc.
- To fulfill obligations or exercise rights under contracts, laws and regulations, etc.
- For other purposes for which Yanmar Ventures have notified you in advance and obtained your consent
- Use for purposes other than those listed above
- Yanmar Ventures may also process Personal Information for purposes other than the above upon a prior notice to you and/or to the extent permitted in the applicable laws.
- Retention period
- Provision of personal data
(a) Joint Use
Yanmar Ventures may share personal data as follows:
- Personal data to be shared includes: Name, address, date of birth, contact information such as telephone number and e-mail address, employment information, transaction or inquiry history
- Scope of joint users: Our parent company and affiliated companies
- Person responsible for the management of personal data:
1-32 Chayamachi, Kita-ku, Osaka, Japan
Takehito Yamaoka, CEO and Representative Director Seirei Kosan Co., Ltd.
Yanmar Ventures may outsource information processing and other operations to certain trusted third-party recipients in order to provide business activities and other services. When outsourcing, personal data may also be disclosed to the extent required to achieve the purpose of use under appropriate safeguards in managing and supervising such third parties.
(c) Third Party Transfer
Yanmar Ventures will not provide personal data to third parties unless Yanmar Ventures has the consent of the person in question or are permitted to do so by law.
- Requests for the disclosure of retained personal data
If you would like to exercise your rights concerning your retained personal data to disclose, correct, or suspend their use (“disclosure, etc.”), please contact us.
Yanmar Ventures will disclose your Personal Information within a reasonable timeframe after confirming that the request was submitted by yourself. In principle, requests for disclosure, etc. shall be made in writing by mail. However, Yanmar Ventures may decide not to disclose all or part of the Personal Information under any of the following cases. In case Yanmar Ventures decides not to disclose, etc., Yanmar Ventures will notify you to that effect without delay.
- Where there is a risk of harm on life, body, property or other rights and interests of the person concerned or a third party;
- Where there is a risk of significant hindrance to the proper execution of Yanmar Ventures' business;
- Where it would violate other laws and regulations; or
- When other legal requirements for disclosure, etc. are not met.
In some cases, Yanmar Ventures may charge the fee required for the process. In such cases, the Yanmar Ventures will notify you in advance.
3. Personal data security management measures
Yanmar Ventures establishes a management system and implements appropriate safety measures to protect personal data from unauthorized access, loss, destruction, falsification, leakage, etc., and to ensure the accuracy and safety of personal data as technical and organizational security management measures.
In addition, as physical and personal safety management measures, Yanmar Ventures will restrict the entry of outsiders into the offices where the processing of personal data takes place, conduct educational awareness raising activities targeting all officers and employees involved in the protection of personal information, and appoint a person in charge of the handling of personal data for each department, to ensure the appropriate management of personal information.
4. On continuous improvement
Corporate Planning Division, Yanmar Ventures Co., Ltd.
Hours: 9:00am to 5:40pm (JST), Monday to Friday (except on Japanese national holidays and holidays designated by Yanmar Ventures)