December 15, 2021
CEO/ Managing Partner
Yanmar Ventures Co., Ltd.
Enacted on December 15, 2021
The content provided on the Website has been developed for the benefit of residents of Japan. Please note that the information on the Website is primarily intended to provide information about the Company, and is subject to change or deletion without prior notice.
2. System requirements
For an optimum experience, the following browsers are recommended.
Please note that you may not be able to view the Website with browsers other than those listed below.
The copyright to all content including texts, trademarks, designs and other information on the Website belongs to the Company and is protected by copyright laws, intellectual property and other applicable laws of Japan, various treaties, and other laws of each country. You are prohibited from using any of this material (including, without limitation, duplicating, reproducing in whole or in part, transmitting, distributing, licensing, selling and adapting) without obtaining the Company's prior consent.
While due care is exercised, the Company makes no representation and warranty with respect to accuracy, reliability, completeness and usefulness of information. The opinions, predictions and recommendations presented on the Website are provided “as is” and are subject to change without prior notice at any time.
Please be aware that some information on the Website may no longer be up to date at the time of viewing. The Company provides no representation and warranty whatsoever in regard to the content of the Website.
The Company shall not be liable for any damages which may arise in connection with information on the Website including errors or omissions.
Please note that errors may occur in the Website content due to events beyond the control of the Company such as mechanical or system failure or unauthorized third-party activity.
5. Links to the Website
Any person wishing to establish a link to the Website must contact the Company. When contacting, we request information regarding the website and reason for wishing to link the Website. As a standard, the link will be directed to our Top Page.
However, the Company does not permit links from the following sites:
- Any site which violates or runs the risk of violating the property, reputation, personal rights or privacy of the Company or a third-party.
- Any site which slanders or causes the loss of credibility, or runs the risk of doing so, of the Company or any third-party.
- Any site which violates or runs the risk of violating intellectual property rights, including copyrights of the Company or any third party.
- Any site which contravenes or runs the risk of contravening the law or public order and morality.
Third party controlled websites may be requested to remove the link after permission has been granted to post the link, in the case where the website does not conform to the Company's guidelines. In the case where the Company requests to remove the link, the link must be removed immediately.
Please note that the content of the Website and its URLs may be changed or deleted without prior notice.
6. Links to other websites
The Website may contain links and banners to websites owned by third parties. The linked websites are independently operated and managed under the responsibility of the respective companies, and are not under the control or supervision of the Company.
The Company has no jurisdiction over or responsibility for the content of any linked websites, and as such cannot be held liable in any way for any damages incurred in connection with the use thereof.
7. Information security
The Company is deeply aware of the importance of information security on networks, and works to ensuring information security.
Also, in addition to our efforts to prevent information security failures, in the unlikely event of an incident related to information security, the Company will implement emergency measures to minimize loss, investigate the cause, and take measures to prevent recurrence.
The following acts are prohibited when using the Website:
- Any act which leads to loss or damage to the Company or any third party.
- Criminal acts or any act that is linked with criminal activity
- Business or sales activities without consent from the Company
- Any act of sabotage including the spreading of computer viruses.
- Submission of applications, notifications, reports or any other communications using a false or fraudulent email address, or an email address belonging to a third person or party.
- Any act which the Company deems as inappropriate.
Any important changes will be posted on the Website for a certain period of time.
10. Governing laws and jurisdiction
Please contact us for inquiries about the Website.
Corporate Planning Division, Yanmar Ventures Co., Ltd.
Hours: 9:00am to 5:40pm (JST), Monday to Friday
(except on Japanese national holidays and holidays designated by the Company)