Service Awards evaluate daily efforts.
Introducing the selection process and nominees until they are selected as winners.
How to evaluate
Each company sets and evaluates a selection criteria according to their country, market, and business content.
The selection criteria are mainly divided into three types. After a strict evaluation, three representatives are selected from each company.
- Competition Type
- Selected in a demonstration method. Proposal skills in detailed explanations and customer service are evaluated in a role-playing test. Work accuracy and efficiency are evaluated in a technical capability test.
- Recommendation Type
- Selected based on the recommendation of colleagues and department heads who work together with the nominee. Throughout the year, a service staff is selected to recommend in consideration of knowledge and work attitudes in customer service.
- Work-evaluating Type
- Selected based on quantifying and evaluating daily work reports such as customer support and the level of services provided.
The selection criteria differ for each company, but the evaluation is based mainly on the following points.
- Report on the selection of Kyushu area representatives aiming for nationals
- YANMAR AGRI JAPAN CO., LTD. (Japan)
- Introducing the selection in Myanmar conducting reports and practice tests
- YANMAR MYANMAR CO., LTD. (Myanmar)
- Introducing a work-evaluating type selection that evaluates daily activities
- YANMAR ENERGY SYSTEM CO., LTD. (Japan)