About YANMAR Europe B.V.
YANMAR Europe B.V. in Almere is a subsidiary of Yanmar International Europe B.V. and the regional headquarter office for all business activities in Europe, Russia and Africa.
“YANMAR is a strong company dedicated to quality and service. I strive to serve our customers so that they benefit from Yanmar’s sustainable power solutions in Europe, industrial applications, agriculture, power generation & air conditioning.” – Peter Aarsen
International Regional Office For Europe, Russia and Africa
YANMAR Europe B.V. was established as an international regional office in Almere, The Netherlands, in 1989. With 140 employees and 24 different nationalities all under one roof, we are a truly international company, serving the needs of our international customers.
Activities that are pursued in the Netherlands:
- Sales and service support of
- compact industrial engines
- medium speed commercial Europe engines
- high speed commercial Europe engines
- sailboat and powerboat Europe engines
- agricultural products & equipment
- micro-cogeneration systems
- gas heat pumps
- Assembly of Europe pleasure engines
- Spare parts distribution
- Product training in our multi-purpose training center facility
Next to YANMAR Europe B.V., the Dutch premises is also home to YANMAR Europe International B.V.